At New Hope Baptist Church, we have a very active Senior Adult Ministry. We consider anyone age 50 or above to be a Senior. Activities for the Seniors are planned by the Senior Adult Committee. This committee is made up by volunteers from the church family who have a heart for our Seniors. Activities are planned monthly and throughout the year. Our Special Activities include:
- Senior's Valentines Banquet - A fun time filled with entertainment, fellowship and a great meal.
- Senior's Summertime Meal - A meal cooked especially for our seniors in May to recognize them.
- 4th of July Picnic - A church-wide event in which our seniors are encourage to participate and fellowship with others.
- Thanksgiving Dinner - A fun time of fellowship, fun and lots of food!
- Christmas Outings - This has included in the past meals out, shopping trips and concerts.
Other activities have included retreats, concerts, trips to Gatlinburg and Jackson, conferences, etc. Some of our meals and outings are paid for by the Senior Adult committee, when funds are available. Donations are accepted and greatly appreciated. We gladly accept donations in Memory of Honor of a loved one.
For more information contact email@example.com